The government roadmap seems to be on track. So we are remaining optimistic that our studio programme of wellbeing classes can resume as planned from 17th May. We will be celebrating …. !
Wellbeing class news
From Monday 17th May, wellbeing classes at our studio will resume on our new timetable:
If you have any outstanding class credit you will automatically be booked onto your ‘regular Pilates class’. You will receive a link to TeamUp confirming your place and asking you to register. If you haven’t already, please register with Team Up. This will allow you to book, swap and cancel classes as required. You will receive an email confirmation of any bookings made.
You can pay for your class blocks or Wellbeing Membership via Team Up. But if you prefer you can still book and pay at reception or via bank transfer. You can also access the class timetable via our website. Click on the class that you want to join on the calendar and follow the steps. Please call us if you get stuck and need any help 01202 473800.
All other classes are available for you to book on to but please be mindful that we are still limited to 5 in a class until at least the end of June.
Some classes do already have waiting lists. So please ensure that if you can’t make your class you cancel your space. This will allow someone else to join the class and allow you to swap onto another class. If you don’t cancel your space you will lose that class credit.
Note there are no classes on either Bank Holiday Mondays.
Yoga classes in Christchurch, Dorset
Diana Briggs will return to the studio on Thursday evenings 17:45 – 18:45 and from Friday 4th June we also welcome the lovely Julia Silva-Perez. Julia will be teaching a new Friday morning class at 10.30. Please see the class schedule to book in.
Mindfulness Workshop on Saturday 5th June
Tuesday 25th May sees the return of our Mindfulness class with Linda Ward. This wonderful class gives you time to pause and reflect.
Linda will also be holding a 2-hour mindfulness workshop on Saturday 5th June. This will be an opportunity to explore and reflect on the past 12 months, looking at any anxieties that you may have moving forward into this new normal. The session will incorporate meditation, gentle movement, sharing and connection. It aims to help you heal and relieve anxieties, easing you gently back into the world. The session will finish with tea, homemade sweet treats and time to chat and ask questions. Spaces are limited to 5 so please do get in touch to book on email@example.com.
Covid studio guidelines will still apply to our wellbeing classes
To ensure that we are all working together we kindly ask you to:
• Wash your hands on arrival to the studio.
• Temperature check; we have a wall-mounted temperature checker for hands-free use.
• COVID screening; please complete a screening form on your first visit back to the clinic then you MUST advise us if the details on the form change.
• Keep your mask on until you are on your mat (you can, of course, keep your mask on for the entire class if you prefer).
• Shoes off, socks on. Please pop your shoes on the shoe rack by reception or in the corridor by the gym.
• BYO (bring your own) head cushion or folded towels and any other supports that you may need. Mats, block and Pilates equipment are provided and will be cleaned and rotated after each use.
• Your instructor will keep their mask on during the class.
• Please arrive on time (not early) to your session so that there is no overlap with the previous class.
We can’t wait to welcome you back, and really look forward to seeing you soon.