You can now book appointments for physiotherapy and sports massage in Christchurch, Dorset online on our website. With live appointment availability, you can view and book an appointment that suits you, without even having to pick up the phone.
Using our simple-to-use online booking system, enter a few details such as your name and date of birth. Then select an initial assessment appointment with either Paul O’Connell (MSC, BSC, HCPC, MCSP), our highly experienced physiotherapist or Ella Provan, our sports massage therapist.
Once you have booked your appointment online, Paul or Ella will be in touch to complete our COVID-19 secure screening questions and answer any questions you may have about your appointment.
In case you have any questions about the new system, we’ve put together the following FAQs:
Can I still book an appointment by phone?
Of course. If you would like to discuss your concerns with a physiotherapist or sports massage therapist before booking your initial appointment or prefer to talk direct, please feel free to pick up the phone and call us on 01202 473800. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and book you in for your first appointment.
Can I book follow up appointments online?
Ideally, you will book your follow up appointment with your clinician at the end of each appointment, in line with your treatment plan. There is also an option to book or change a follow up appointment online, if you need it.
Can I book for rehabilitation, Pilates or Yoga classes online?
We are hoping to be able to introduce online booking for our rehab, Pilates, Yoga and Chi Kung classes soon. However, at the moment, the online booking is for one-to-one physiotherapy and sports massage appointments only.
If you do wish to book a place in a rehab or wellbeing class, you can call us on 01202 473800, email email@example.com or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How does online booking work with your COVID-19 secure policies?
Here at Bridge Health & Wellbeing your safety and the safety of our staff are our top priorities. Once you have booked your appointment online, Paul or Ella will be in touch with you to complete our pre-appointment screening. You can request full details of our COVID-19 policies by phone or email but here’s an overview of what to expect:
- Once we have received your appointment request, we will telephone you to discuss your situation and see if we can treat you remotely/virtually.
- If we decide you need a face-to-face appointment, we will email you a health screening form for you to complete and sign. You must scan and email that back to us at the clinic before we can complete your appointment.
- Once you arrive at the clinic, we will give you a Type IIR surgical face mask for you to wear during your visit.
- In line with the recommendations from Public Health England, we will be wearing Type IIR surgical face masks, gloves, apron and goggles whilst treating you.
- We will only allow one patient in the clinic at any one time. The front door will be locked during face-to-face appointments to prevent walk-ins.
- We will allow 30 minutes between appointments to avoid you encountering another patient. This will also give us time to clean down the areas and surfaces that the previous patient was in contact with.
- All equipment including patient chairs, pillows and couches will be protected by single-use disposable covers or roll. We will replace these after every treatment.
- You must attend your appointment alone. Relatives will be asked to wait outside the clinic.
- If you require a chaperone, your chaperone will be screened in the same way as you. They will go through the same processes when they arrive at the clinic.
- We will ensure that hand sanitiser is available throughout the clinic and that posters advising you where you should go to wash your hands are clearly displayed.
If you have any other questions on our new online booking system or our range of health and wellbeing services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 01202 473800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team of experts are here to help you help you get better, build strength and feel happy and healthy in mind and body.
As a family-run clinic, we’ll go the extra mile to help you feel at home at our unique state-of-the art health and wellness centre in Christchurch, Dorset with treatment rooms, studio space and fitness gym all under one roof.